Sunday, September 21, 2008

Leisure time...

Whenever I have free time I spend it organizing my life...

That includes, most of the times, organizing my email accounts.

My GMail is so organized that it scares me a bit.

I will give this statistics:

10 Distinct Email Accounts :: bombing my default GMail account with emails;
14 Active Filters :: They automate and facilitate my control over my mailbox;
4 GTD Buckets :: A more complex approach for a To-Do list
IMAP Enabled :: Thunderbird as my email client to process emails when I am offline
800+ Contacts :: Over 800 different contacts gathered for a couple of years
20+ Mailing List Member :: I am an active member/admin on over 20 ML especially Google and Yahoo Groups
Right now: 18669 is the total numbers of emails and 1833 MB is the size of all that.

There is a lot of Spam / Social Networks / Whatever websites making my mailbox bigger everyday... but that is another story.

Cheers,
TM

No comments: