Monday, September 29, 2008

The not so untrue story...

I soon understood that the consultancy business was not for me...

That happened when I started to be fed up of being alone with my computer programming while avoiding at any cost to lunch alone...

I started to make my moves on the professional world. Firstly, I got accepted to Shanghai. Secondly, I postponed for, maybe, California. Thirdly, I abandoned France and ended up setting all my life, including, house, refundable tickets and parties at Shanghai again.

At last, London called, in 3 weeks time I finished an internship, flew to Tampere, wrote a kind of thesis, presented it without any enthusiasm, cancelled Shanghai and set up my life around a tennis court.

And therefore, my faithful 3 readers I present you this video...



that means: I don't have any fucking idea about tomorrow!...and it is nice!

No comments: